CALL FOR ENTRY
The Jury Committee of the EFST invites applications from area artists. The dates for the 2023 tour are:
September 23, 24 and September 30 October 1st.
The Mission of the Elora Fergus Studio Tour is to create events that inspire the appreciation and recognition of our art and craft. By opening our working studios to the public, we provide an opportunity for direct sales, education and enjoyment while fostering a cohesive and collaborative arts community among our participants.
- The applicant’s studio must be located within the boundaries of Centre Wellington or no further than 5 km beyond the borders.
- The applicant must be an artist in pursuit of professionalism and artistic growth
- The artist must be prepared to demonstrate and/or discuss their work during the tour.
- The artist must be willing to volunteer time to help with the organization of the tour.
The tour is intended to showcase original one-of-a-kind art and craft. Art reproductions and artist designed mass produced items should take a very minor role. Consumables such as soap, preserves and candy or work made from kits or molds not produced by the artist are not permitted
Must provide the following by January 31 st , 2023 :
- A Memory Stick or Zip Drive which includes 6 high quality images (300 dpi) of a cohesive body of current work. Each image must be accompanied by the size of the work, the medium, and a description of process.
- An Artist Biography that also includes links to Website/Instagram/Facebook etc.
- A current CV with any additional pertinent information
- A completed application form
Download fillable application form. Save it and email it to: email@example.com.
A nonrefundable deposit of $25. is to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. (If you are accepted your $25. deposit will be included in your fees.)
OR if mailing to: Elora Fergus Studio Tour, PO Box 3048, Elora, ON, N0B 1S0
Fees for Studio Tour are: ($275 membership fees + $75 sign fee)
*New applicants will be assessed by a jury of established tour members. Notification of acceptance will be issued by February 28th.
Returning Members Application
All members need to fill out a digital application form including any change in contact information by January 31st (Note: after filling in form save to your computer and rename with your last name first ie: ‘Perry app form’) and email it to: email@example.com
All artists are expected to pay the full fees of $275. (Fees need to be paid by March 1st.)
e-transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or if mailing application and cheque: Elora Fergus Studio Tour, PO Box 3048, Elora, ON, N0B 1S0
Those returning from a sabbatical of more than one year must reapply as a new member following all of the listed guidelines. Those returning from a one year absence will fill out a member’s application.
Email: brochure image to: email@example.com (2.5”x 2.5” 300dpi) by March 1